By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. The Yorkton Curling Club has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which the Yorkton Curling Club apologises.
2. The Yorkton Curling Club makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. The Yorkton Curling Club makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted through this website, including information relating to potential employment or other matter. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Yorkton Curling Club accepts no responsibility for any loss, and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, which may arise from or in connection with the use or performance of this website or reliance on information contained in this website or other websites, which may be linked to this site from time to time.
3. The information and images contained within this website are owned by the Yorkton Curling Club, its subsidiaries, their clients and The Yorkton Curling Club's content suppliers, and are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of Canada and other applicable jurisdictions. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All text, photos, graphics, audio, and video material appearing on the website shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Except as specifically permitted, any trademarks, tradenames or servicemarks appearing on this website may only be used with the permission of their respective owners.
4. The Yorkton Curling Club reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
5. If you are in breach of these terms the Yorkton Curling Club may at its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
6. These terms may be amended by the Yorkton Curling Club from time to time.
7. This website is controlled and operated by the Yorkton Curling Club from Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saskatchewan, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The courts of the province of Saskatchewan, Canada shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
8. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.